Are you looking a quality turf supplier to source your Buffalo Turf Sunshine Coast?
Coolhaven Turf are your local providers of the best range of Buffalo Turf in South East Queensland.
We’re a family owned business, looking to make a difference in the yards of our clients, one patch of turf at a time.
We currently grow and supply two different types of Buffalo turf – Prestige and Sapphire.
Although similar in some ways, there are some differences between the two. Here is a bit more about each type.
- bred from the popular Palmetto Soft Leaf Buffalo.
- we were the first to grow it in Queensland.
- has the same amazing winter colour and shade.
- the darkest green Buffalo turf.
- holds its colour longer in winter months.
- holds its colour better during transplant.
- has performance as good as any other buffalo turf, with the added benefit of fine texture.
- grows quickly across the ground.
- has excellent winter colour.
- has a deep root system.
- its deep green colour will make your home lawn “the envy of the street”.
- has a super fine texture.
What to consider before laying Buffalo turf
Before you even look at turning the soil in your yard, there are a few things to think about.
- Firstly, what kind of soil type you have – this is important as not all grasses will grow if the soil doesn’t suit.
- The size of the area to be covered and what the grass will be used for (think animals, kids, etc).
- If the area is suitable for the turf type (ie. shaded, sunlight, water drainage etc.).
- Your budget – how much you want to spend will depend on which grass you choose. We offer realistic pricing and friendly service.
- Do you have the time/effort to be looking after the maintenance of the grass or not? – Some grass types are low maintenance after they’re established.
- We will happily discuss your options – we’re here to answer questions, no matter how big or small so you’re confident with your turf selection and how to care for your new lawn!
Why Choose Coolhaven Turf?
We’ve earned a reputation for being a quality Buffalo turf Sunshine Coast, but here’s a few more reasons to give us a go:
- We aim to give you the best value for your money – providing you with the best product and realistic pricing.
- Professional attitude – our customers come first and no question is too big or small.
- Delivery – we currently deliver to the Sunshine Cost, South East Queensland and Central Queensland.
- We don’t use chicken manure when growing our lawn varieties – this reduces the risk of burning between harvesting and delivery
Buffalo Turf Sunshine Coast
A change of lawn could feel as good as holiday!
Growing and laying turf is what Coolhaven Turf can do best. We provide turf laying services to the Sunshine Coast to South East and Central Queensland.
Family Owned and Operated – Coolhaven Turf provides a variety of turf whether is’t for a big yard, small yard or even just a courtyard. Choose from Empire Zoysia, Prestige Buffalo, Sapphire Buffalo and Wintergreen Couch here at Coolhaven Turf.