Come see why the grass is greener at Coolhaven Turf – your Buffalo turf supplier North Brisbane.
A family owned and operated business, Coolhaven is here to help you with all your turf and lawn needs.
At Coolhaven, we’re with you every step of the way right through from the initial quote, to harvest and then laying your new turf.
Buffalo Turf Supplier
At Coolhaven Turf we have two types of Buffalo turf in our product range: Prestige and Sapphire.
Here’s what you need to know about these two varieties:
- bred from the popular Palmetto Soft Leaf Buffalo
- we were the first to grow it in Queensland
- has the same amazing winter colour and shade
- the darkest green Buffalo turf
- holds its colour longer in winter months
- holds its colour better during transplant
- has performance as good as any other buffalo turf, with the added benefit of fine texture
- grows quickly across the ground
- has excellent winter colour
- has a deep root system
- its deep green colour will make your home lawn “the envy of the street”
- has a super fine texture
Pros of laying Buffalo grass
There’s a reason Buffalo is such a popular lawn variety, some of it’s defining features include:
- best turf for shady areas
- pet friendly
- good wear tolerance
- less mowing
- low fertiliser needs
- low water demand
Cons of laying Buffalo grass
- overwatering will cause the grass to die off
- not recommended to be planted during the hottest months
- requires some maintenance
Considerations when buying Buffalo turf
To get the best result when laying Buffalo turf, there are a few things to consider:
- What kind of soil type you have.
- The size of the area to be covered.
- If the area is suitable for the turf type (ie. shaded, sunlight, water drainage etc.).
- Your budget
- Whether you have the time/effort to be looking after the maintenance of the grass or not
Got a question about whether you’ve got the right conditions for successfully growing Buffalo? We’ll happily answer any question you have, call us on 0409 549 603.
Why Choose Coolhaven Turf?
Here are five reasons to choose us:
- Personal service – we are a family owned and operated company.
- Professional attitude – our customers come first and no question is too big or small.
- Value for money – we will provide you with the best product and realistic pricing.
- We are constantly monitoring and adopting latest and best practice developments – we like to ensure we are continually up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry.
- Delivery – we currently deliver to the Sunshine Cost, South East Queensland and Central Queensland.
Buffalo Turf Supplier North Brisbane
If it’s time to replace your old lawn, start a new patch or just revamp your grass, get in touch with Coolhaven Turf today.
Growing and laying turf is what Coolhaven Turf can do best. We provide turf laying services to the Sunshine Coast to South East and Central Queensland.
Family Owned and Operated – Coolhaven Turf provides a variety of turf whether is’t for a big yard, small yard or even just a courtyard. Choose from Empire Zoysia, Prestige Buffalo, Sapphire Buffalo and Wintergreen Couch here at Coolhaven Turf.