Empire™ Zoysia Turf grows Australia Wide and provides a lawn grass which is easy to look after. It has a relatively fine leaf which is soft to touch, excellent wear tolerance and thrives in extreme heat and humidity.
Empire™ Zoysia is good in the shade and keeps a good winter colour and it can generally outcompete the weeds once established. Empire™ Zoysia turf generally requires less watering & less mowing than any other commercially grown lawn in Australia.
Some of the best aspects of this turf are that it grows Australia wide making it an ideal grass for residential yards, sloped areas and highly used spaces like parks, sports fields, golf courses and childcare centres.
If you don’t have a lot of time to look after it, Empire™ Zoysia Turf is very forgiving because it is a low maintenance grass, easy to look after with less mowing and doesn’t require too much water.
Here are a few more reasons people love Empire™ Zoysia Turf:
- excellent wear tolerance, making it great for backyard sport!
- thrives in extreme heat and humidity which we tend to see a lot of in Australia.
- good resistance to insects and diseases.
- handles shady areas well so is well suited to any backyard.
- keeps a good winter colour.