This turf variety has all the benefits of Palmetto turf and more! Bred from the popular Palmetto Soft Leaf Buffalo, this turf variety has the same amazing winter colour and shade, cold and drought tolerance with an extra feature the darkest green Buffalo turf.
The colour of this turf is one of it’s best qualities, it holds its colour longer during winter months, and also during transplant time. When it does go off colour, it comes back faster than other varieties.
Establishing your Prestige turf is easy, once water, it establishes faster than traditional Buffalo. It also has a better root system than other Buffalo types.
The good things about having the Prestige Buffalo:
- It has proven to be the best turf for shady areas.
- Your furry friends won’t ruin it – it’s pet friendly.
- The kids (and furry family members too) can run their hearts out, there is a good wear tolerance.
- Once fully established, you won’t need to mow as much.
- Great frost tolerance
- It has low fertiliser needs.
- And to top it off – low water demand.
Why Choose Coolhaven Turf?
First and foremost we’ll provide you with the best turf you’ll find anywhere, but here’s a few other reasons:
- As we are a family owned and operated company, you’ll get the best personal service every step of the way.
- We aim to give you the best value for your money – providing you with the best product and realistic pricing in South East Queensland
- We don’t use chicken manure to grow our turf – this only leads to a higher chance of the lawn burning between harvesting and delivery
- We’re up-to-date with all the latest product information and changes in the industry – we are constantly monitoring and adopting latest and best practice developments.